After living for a year in Ucluelet, on Vancouver Island's rugged outer shore, we decided to fulfill another dream and move to the downtown area of Vancouver. These are the adventures, in words and images, of a couple of retirees now based in Lower Lonsdale.

Check my main photography website, or follow me on my Facebook page.

Click on pictures to view at full size.

Monday 15 September 2014

Brazilfest

Last evening, we went again to the Shipyards for a taste of the Brazilfest which was on Saturday and Sunday. I think, however, that either we were too early, or that the majority of the festivities took place on Saturday. Compared to the Night Market, there was very little going on, but we walked around and I was able to get a few shots here and there.

 

 

 

 

 

The Quay is such a pleasant area to explore, and we look forward to many more events to come.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment